Nothing defines Los Angeles more than the signature style and glamour of one of the most exciting times of the year – Awards Season – which ramps up with the turn of the New Year and runs through February. Home to some of the most prestigious awards shows including The Golden Globes, The GRAMMY’s and The Oscars®, Awards Season is an ideal time for those dazzled by the industry to plan a trip to L.A.
These five coveted Los Angeles hotels have put together the ultimate star treatment packages to make you feel like you’re preparing to walk the red carpet. So get ready to experience stylish viewing parties, undergo VIP pampering experiences and soak up the city’s palpable buzz as you touch down in The City of Angels.
The Garland – The A-list Package
With true Hollywood roots, The Garland in North Hollywood is rolling out the orange carpet to bring old-school, Hollywood glamour for an exclusive VIP experience with The A-List package. An all-access two-night stay in The James Suite, a bohemian retro-chic designed penthouse offering views of the Hollywood hills, the A-List package gives you a behind the scenes pass to experience award season in Los Angeles.
The glitzy weekend includes:
- Two-night stay in The James Suite
- James Bond Bar in the James Suite included
- Private movie screening in Beverly Garland Theatre for up to 50 guests which includes DIY popcorn station and light refreshments
- Dinner for two at The Front Yard
- $200 credit to The Store, The Garland’s curated gift shop offering unique, locally-sourced handcrafted items
- Breakfast in bed for two
- Transportation to and from the airport or your home if a L.A. local (30 miles radius from the hotel)
- In-room couples massage
- Garland robes with welcome Garland swag bag
- Late checkout
- The A-list package starts at $10,800/night and is inclusive of two guests.
Omni Los Angeles Hotel – VIP Treatment Package
With an unparalleled location, less than twenty minutes from all major Award Show venues and just minutes from LA Live and the Microsoft Theatre, the Omni Hotel Los Angeles at California Plaza is the perfect Downtown oasis for VIP’s looking to escape Hollywood and enjoy luxurious suite accommodations. The new “VIP Treatment” package rolls out the red carpet with access to the exclusive Omni Club Lounge and suite accommodations overlooking the Walt Disney Concert Hall or beautiful California Plaza.
Full details of what the VIP Treatment Package includes:
- Luxury accommodations in the Omni Los Angeles Hotel’s California and Executive Suites
- Executive Suite Parlor Room: Offering one king bed or two queen beds and all the facilities of the Deluxe Room category, the spacious 820-square-foot Executive suites includes two luxury marble bathrooms and a separate parlor room with a dining table and elegant wood bureau-style Murphy bed. The Executive Suites sleep up to four adults and offer stunning views of Downtown Los Angeles.
- Each of the three California Suites (Carlton, Melrose and Bellevue Suites) features upgraded furnishings and is 1,300-square-feet. This room category includes one bedroom with a king sized bed, a European-style bathroom and whirlpool tub, the option of a connecting second bedroom and a separate living space including a small dining area and wet bar.
- Late Check Out until 2 PM
- Access to exclusive Club Lounge on 17th Floor – Complimentary Continental Breakfast and Nightly Hors d’oeuvres & Drinks
- $100 Food & Beverage Credit
- Pre-Call from Concierge to assist with requests for excursions and restaurant reservations
- Roundtrip Sedan Transportation to a Downtown Los Angeles destination (LA Live, The Walt Disney Concert Hall, etc.)- Subject to Availability
- Wine delivered upon arrival
- Complimentary Valet Parking
W Los Angeles – West Beverly Hill’s Exclusive Award Season Package
Get the ultimate celebrity-style red carpet treatment this award season by checking in at W Los Angeles- West Beverly Hills where guests can host their very own viewing party with 20 of their friends in the exclusive 1,350 square feet E-WOW Suite which includes its own private gold-cushioned screening room. Watch the award shows like a true VIP during your stay with the following package which includes:
- Accommodations in EWOW Suite (sleeps up to 4 guests)
- Veuve Clicquot champagne-stocked refrigerate
- In-room blowouts by beGlammed for up to 20 people
- Cocktail party at STK for up to 20 people
- Private in-room bartender for duration of the award show
- Late night in-room munchie delivery from STK (burgers, fries, etc.)
- Morning after Oxygen Blast at Bliss Spa (up to 4 people)
The Award Season package starts at $11,000/night.
Shore Hotel – Metox
There’s nothing like the start of the Awards season to kick start a health and wellness program. The Shore Hotel in Santa Monica, California is partnering with neighboring Alchemie Spa, YAS Fitness Center in Venice, and Clover Juice to launch a ‘Metox’ Health and Wellness Package that includes:
- Three night’s accommodation at the Shore Hotel
- One-class pass to YAS Fitness Center in Venice for guest’s choice of YOGA for ATHLETES® or a YAS Indoor Cycling class
- Beginner Clover Cleanse (Alkalizing Capsule, Rev’d Up, The Clover, The Quench, Go Big, Pink Chia, Sunrise, Clean Green, Le Lait, and Art of Tea tea blend) from Clover Juice
- 60-minute Custom Remedy Massage or Custom Superfood Facial from Alchemie Spa
In addition to the package components, all guests of Shore Hotel can work out in the hotel’s complimentary 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center, swim in the outdoor heated pool and relax in the soothing hot tub.
Guests can book the “Metox” package starting from September 2016 and is subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply. Reservation must be booked 72 hours prior to arrival.
The “Metox” package price starts at $1,249.00, plus tax.
Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills – Red Carpet Package
Guests at the InterContinental Los Angeles don’t need to be a celebrity to get a dose of VIP treatment. The hotel is rolling out the red carpet with a special package to celebrate this year’s Award Season, which includes accommodations in a newly renovated suite, tickets and luxury transportation in the hotel’s house Tesla Model S to the Grammy Museum and a walking tour of Paramount Studios that gives guests a behind-the-scenes look at where movie magic has been made over the years. The offer also includes a swag bag of VIP goodies, as well as transportation and treatment at a local salon where a professional hair and makeup team will pamper guests to create an Oscar-worthy look, prior to a glamorous dinner at the hotel’s signature restaurant, Mari.
The package includes:
- Swag bag of VIP goodies
- Tickets & transportation to the Grammy Museum
- Tickets & transportation to a tour of Paramount Studios
- Transportation to a local salon, where guests are treated by a professional hair and makeup team
- Glam-inspired dinner at Mari
- Accommodations in the hotel’s newly renovated suites
Starting rates for the package are $619 + tax per night.
The Beverly Hilton – Star-Studded Treatment
This Award Season, let The Beverly Hilton roll out the red carpet with the ultimate star-studded treatment. Enjoy two nights in deluxe accommodations with sweep city views, a welcome bottle of bubbly, VIP amenities fit for a star and daily breakfast. Get ready for your red carpet debut with a custom Red Carpet Ready facial at the Aqua Star BABOR Spa followed by chauffeured transportation to and from the famed Rodeo drive.
- 2 nights in a Wilshire King Deluxe
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome champagne and amenities
- Red Carpet Ready Facial
Starting rates at $425 per night.